As to reach us:
International Umbria’s Airport
Perugia - Sant'Egidio, far 12 km from Perugia - Tel.+39 075 592141 Ticket-office number: +39 075 5921432/3
Fax +39 075 6929562 www.airport.umbria.it
Raffaello Sanzio’s Airport
Falconara - Ancona, far 155 km from Perugia and far 175 km from Terni Tel. +39 071 28271 - Fax +39 0712070096 www.adriatic-sea.com/aeroporto/falconara.htm
Amerigo Vespucci’s Airport
Firenze Peretola, far 160 km from Perugia and far 235 km from Terni Tel. +39 05530615 - Fax +39 0553061355 www.aeroporto.firenze.it/pagine/index.htm
Leonardo da Vinci’s International Airport
Roma Fiumicino, far 210 km from Perugia e far 120 km from Terni Tel. +39 06 65951 - Fax +39 0665953646 Information about flights: Tel. +39 06 65953640 - +39 0665955238 www.alitalia.it/home/index.htm
Daily connections from and to Perugia by bus (Sulga’s Company) www.sulga.it
Tel. +39 0755009641 - Fax +39 075 5053733 Green Number: 800099661
Galileo Galilei’s Airport
Pisa, far 230 km from Perugia and far 300 km from Terni Tel. +39 050849111 - Fax +39 050 849216 www.pisa-airport.com
Sole A1 Firenze – Roma Motorway
From North, take the exits: Valdichiana - Chiusi/Chianciano
From South, take the exits: Orte - Attigliano - Orvieto - Fabro
Adriatica A14 Motorway
From North, take the exits:Rimini (until Città di Castello) - Fano (until Gubbio)
From South, take the exits: Ancona Nord (until Gubbio) - Pescara (until Terni via L'Aquila - Rieti) - Civitanova Marche (until Foligno - Perugia)
E45 Cesena – Orte Motorway
Trenitalia SpA- Ferrovie dello Stato’s Company www.trenitalia.com
From North, routes: Firenze - Terontola - Passignano sul Trasimeno - Perugia - Assisi - Spello - Foligno - Spoleto - Terni - Orte – Roma Firenze - Terontola - Chiusi - Orvieto - Attigliano - Orte - Roma
From South, routes: Roma - Orte - Terni - Spoleto - Foligno - Assisi - Perugia - Terontola – Firenze Roma - Orte - Attigliano - Orvieto - Chiusi - Terontola - Firenze
From Adriatico, routes: Ancona - Fossato di Vico/Gubbio - Foligno - Spoleto - Terni
Firenze - Terontola - Passignano sul Trasimeno - Perugia - Assisi - Spello - Foligno - Spoleto - Terni - Orte - Roma - Firenze - Terontola - Chiusi - Orvieto - Attigliano - Orte – Roma
From South, routes: Roma - Orte - Terni - Spoleto - Foligno - Assisi - Perugia - Terontola – Firenze Roma - Orte - Attigliano - Orvieto - Chiusi - Terontola – Firenze Ancona - Fossato di Vico/Gubbio - Foligno - Assisi – Perugia.
From Tuderte everything you wish
Tuderte’s area, cause of its position, allows to visit peacefully Umbria’s, Toscana’s, Lazio’s locations. In few minutes you can go to Corbara’s Lake, Bolsena’s Lake and to the small particular villages that surround the area. Going to the north direction taking the E45 motorway you’ll arrive:
- in Perugia, region’s main town, an artistic and quiet town (in 30 minutes);
- in Trasimeno Lake’s area, next to Castiglione del Lago, to Passignano, to Castel Rigone,
to Magione, to Polvese’s Islands and Maggiore etc ( in 1 hour average )
- in Cortona, very important and characteristic town, that is a destination for a lot of foreign people every year (1 hour and 10 minutes);
- in Assisi, where you’ll discover a gorgeous small town, full of spirituality, art and culture, to the memory of Saint Francesco (in 50 minutes average);
-in Gubbio, (1 hour and 15 minutes) where you can’t lose the famous Ceri’s Race, that happens on 15 May every year, along the streets of the historic centre.
Going to the east-direction you’ll arrive:
- in Spello a very intersting village for panoramic and architectural features , and in Foligno, (in 55 minutes average );
- in Spoleto, where it’s famous the Due Mondi’s Festival, in Campello del Clitunno (far 45 minutes average ) and in Norcia, San Benedetto’s area and there you’ll taste a lot of cold cuts ( 1 hour and 20 minutes average).
Going to the south along the E45 motorway you’ll arrive:
- in 40-45 minutes average a tutto in Terni, in Narni, in Amelia, in Marmore’s waterfalls;
- in Rieti, Lazio’s main town, once it belonged to Umbria (1 ora e 20 minuti).
Going to the west-south direction you’ll arrive:
- in Orvieto, on top of the rock, where you can visit Duomo and Etruscan Necropoli
( far 45 minutes average), and Corsara’s Lake (in 40 minutes average);
- in Bolsena’s Lake, a volcanic lake, is far 1 hour by car ;
- in Viterbo, Lazio’s main town, (1 hour and 15 minutes average).
Going to the west-north direction you’ll arrive:
- in Città della Pieve, a characteristic small village on top of the hill, where was born Perugino painter called “Divin Pittore” (1 hour e 15 minutes);
- in San Casciano dei Bagni, in Chianciano Terme, one of the most famous place of Italy for thermal baths (1 hour and 20 minutes average coming from A1 motorway), in Val Di Chiana, very famous for its rare wines, (as Montepulciano), in Pienza, the most famous place about the art of Orcia’s Valley (1 hour and 30 minutes average);
- in Cetona’s Mountain and in Amiata’s Mountain ( 1738 m) characteristic for the chestnut groves, the landscape and the winter skiing ( 1 hour and 45 minutes average).
If you go on holiday to Umbria, other than to admire the landscape, the art, the culture and the events, you’ll go sightseeing. Infact, going out from Todi’s area is non so far from the main towns sitted in the mddle of Italy:
- 1 hour and 30 minutes from Arezzo average;
- 2 hours from Siena average;
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from Firenze average;
- 1 hour and 45 minutes from Roma, the capital.
L’Umbria is the only one region in the middle of Italy that doesn’t have the sea, but from here you can reach in few hours a lot of sea locations. The nearest locations of Adriatico Sea are far 2 hours and 30 minutes average, or 2 hours and 45 minutes by car from Todi:
- Romagnola’s Coast, Fano, Senigallia, Porto Recanati, Porto San Giorgio, Civitanova Marche, San
Benedetto del Tronto.
The nearest locations of Tirreno Sea are:
- Follonica, Marina di Grosseto, e Telamone far 3 hours average;
- Orbetello and Argentario more or less 2 hours, as also Ladispoli ed Ostia in Lazio;
- Montalto di Castro e Tarquinia, the nearest locations reachable (1 hour e 50 minutes by car).